Coast Spine and Sports Medicine specializes in comprehensive pain management solutions to treat a variety of orthopedic conditions and sports injuries with non-surgical procedures and minimally invasive surgery. We welcome patients in Orange County and Los Angeles, CA to our practice.
What Is a Pain Management Clinic?
Coast Spine and Sports Medicine is a pain management clinic that develops personalized treatment plans for patients to diagnose, treat, and manage a variety of sports injuries and orthopedic conditions. Our clinic focuses on minimally invasive and non-invasive solutions to relieving pain with evidence-backed treatments that include laser therapy and PRP injections.
What Services Do You Offer?
Dr. Michael Moheimani and his staff believe in a personalized approach to medicine. We will work with you to create an evidence-based and effective treatment plan based on professional experience, clinical research, and best clinical practices. This treatment plan may include a combination of non-surgical treatments and minimally invasive surgeries to relieve your pain and restore your quality of life.
Depending on the cause of your pain, your treatment plan may include services such as:
- Interventional non-surgical spinal treatments
- Diagnostic imaging, such as CT scans and digital X-rays
- Minimally invasive surgery, including spinal fusion, discectomy, and kyphoplasty
- Regenerative medicine such as PRP injections and stem cell therapy
- Joint injections
- Spinal injections
- Physical therapy and exercise instruction
- Laser therapy
What Conditions Do You Treat?
Our pain management clinic treats a wide variety of conditions, including spinal and orthopedic conditions and sports injuries.
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Coast Spine and Sports Medicine treats all types of orthopedic conditions ranging from spinal disorders like scoliosis and degenerative conditions like arthritis and osteoporosis to whiplash, sprains, and radiculopathy or compressed nerves.
- Sports Injuries
- We treat a wide range of sports injuries such as stress fractures, spondylolisthesis, meniscal tears, and rotator cuff tears.
- Pain Management Services
- Learn about our pain management solutions for pain of the shoulder, knee, back, joints, and more.
What Patient Resources and Education Do You Offer?
At Coast Spine and Sports Medicine, we want you to make an informed decision about seeking treatment at our pain management clinic. Learn more about our services and practice here:
- Meet Dr. Michael Moheimani
- Meet Our Staff
- View Our Office
- Educational Videos
- Patient Information
- Patient Intake Form
- Pain Exercises
If you are considering comprehensive care for an orthopedic condition or a sports-related injury, call us today to set up your appointment at the Coast Spine and Sports Medicine office closest to you. We welcome patients in Los Angeles, Orange County, and the surrounding communities including Downey, Rancho Cucamonga, and Santa Ana, CA.