At Coast Spine and Sports Medicine, we believe that managing pain effectively requires a customized and multi-disciplinary approach. We offer comprehensive pain care solutions for patients in Orange County, Los Angeles County and Inland Empire.
What Is Comprehensive Pain Care?
Comprehensive pain management recognizes that pain is a complex problem that requires input from several specialists and a multi-disciplinary approach to achieve lasting results. To deliver the best possible results for our patients, we provide pain management in the form of FDA-approved medications, safe and minimally invasive procedures, and advanced technology that offers therapeutic and diagnostic benefits.
During your initial appointment, we will work with you to create a customized treatment plan that begins with the least invasive treatments possible to restore your strength, mobility, and quality of life. Surgery is reserved for only the most serious conditions that do not respond to conservative care. Depending on your condition, we may create a comprehensive pain care approach that includes:
- Diagnostic nerve blocks, digital X-rays, and diagnostic spinal procedures
- Anti-inflammatory and non-narcotic pain medication
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Joint and steroid injections
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Exercises and stretches
- Referrals for massage, acupuncture, or physical therapy
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
What Comprehensive Pain Care Services Do You Offer?
Coast Spine and Sports Medicine offers a variety of pain care services in Orange County and Los Angeles County. Learn more about our comprehensive treatment plan options below.
- Sports Injuries
- Coast Spine and Sports Medicine proudly offers comprehensive pain management in the treatment of all types of sports injuries such as tennis elbow, Achilles tendon rupture, rotator cuff tears, and shin splints. We will work with you to develop a customized treatment plan to restore strength and mobility while reducing pain.
- Laser Therapy for Pain Relief
- Laser therapy is one of the most advanced solutions that can deliver significant pain relief for many patients. Coast Spine and Sports Medicine offers state-of-the-art laser therapy in the form of high-intensity laser therapy and low-level laser therapy to treat a variety of conditions like arthritis, tennis elbow, muscle spasms, carpal tunnel syndrome, neck pain, bursitis, and more.
- Digital X-rays
- We proudly offer advanced, on-site digital X-rays to help our physicians diagnose and treat your pain. We believe that digital X-rays support the best quality of care with less radiation, faster results, and crystal-clear images that support more accurate and timely diagnoses. We don’t just use digital X-rays for diagnosing pain; we may also use X-rays to plan the best treatment approach.
If you are struggling with chronic or acute pain from a degenerative condition, sports injury, or accident, Coast Spine and Sports Medicine can help with comprehensive pain care that gets to the root cause of your pain. We welcome patients in Orange County and Los Angeles County, CA. Call us today to schedule your consultation.