Coast Spine and Sports Medicine offers comprehensive and customized treatment solutions to help men and women in Los Angeles and Orange County dealing with all types of pain of the musculoskeletal system.
What Forms of Pain Management Do You Offer?
At Coast Spine and Sports Medicine, we treat all types of pain ranging from back pain and chronic headaches to foot pain and complex cases of nerve pain. Learn more about our solutions to manage the following forms of pain.
- Chronic Pain and Headaches
- Chronic headaches and pain can come from many sources. We offer comprehensive diagnostics and treatment solutions to help you find relief from your pain.
- Upper and Lower Back Pain
- Back pain is one of the most common causes of disability in the world and it affects millions of people. Coast Spine and Sports Medicine treats many causes of back pain like herniated discs, spinal arthritis, and spinal stenosis.
- Shoulder Pain
- In many cases, shoulder pain is caused by either injury such as a rotator cuff tear or a degenerative condition of the shoulder joint or spine.
- Arm Pain
- Arm pain can be the result of many conditions such as tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, sprains and strains, rheumatoid arthritis, and stress fractures.
- Knee Pain
- Knee pain can be debilitating and it’s often the result of degenerative joint conditions like arthritis or sports-related injuries to the ligaments and tendons of the knee.
- Leg Pain
- Leg pain is usually the result of overuse or repetitive stress injuries to the ligaments, tendons, and soft tissues, often related to sports. It can also be caused by spinal problems like a compressed nerve.
- Foot Pain
- Foot pain can be caused by many conditions such as overuse, Achilles tendon rupture, inflammation, and arthritis.
- Joint Pain
- Joint pain is one of the most common and debilitating forms of pain as it can also cause reduced range of motion, strength, and function. Joint pain is often the result of arthritis but it can also be caused by bursitis, tendonitis, and certain other conditions or injuries.
- Nerve Pain
- Nerve pain refers to pain from damage to the nerves and this type of pain is notoriously difficult to treat. Nerve pain can be the result of uncontrolled diabetes, shingles (LINK) infection, physical injury, compressed nerves, and more.
- Muscle Pain
- Coast Spine and Sports Medicine treats muscle pain as a result of sports injuries and underlying conditions such as arthritis and infection.
- PRP and Stem Cell Therapy
- Stem cell therapy and PRP therapy are both types of regenerative medicine that are designed to manage pain by encouraging healing of damaged tissue responsible for pain and reduced function.
If you are struggling with chronic pain or acute pain from a sports injury, you can count on Coast Spine and Sports Medicine to create a treatment plan designed to address the underlying cause of your pain for lasting relief. Call us (LINK) today to schedule your appointment in Los Angeles or Orange County, CA.